Sunday, September 20, 2015

Chicago, pizza, yoga, Oh My!


Bella and I at the Staten Island Zoo today on the carousel!

Life lately has been full of experiences. With summer ending and fall just around the corner I couldn't help but think back on what a wonderful summer it has been. I try to do as much as I can with my weekends because work has been taking up so much of my week days. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but it has been CRAZY lately. I miss being able to do stuff during the week when places aren't crowded but I guess thats the cost of having a week day job. I just can't wait for things to slow down a bit. And can I just say, I LOVE fall! I am so excited that the holidays are coming up and that the cooler weather is here (I don't like sweating hahah). I can't wait for pumpkin picking, thanksgiving, and holiday parties! Not to mention John and I 1 year wedding anniversary and my 24th birthday coming up! Anyway, here are some pictures from my life lately.


At work I started filming and editing videos for our clients, two of my favorite things to do!


Crow pose! I have been really into yoga lately it is the absolute best.


 Yoga in the park! (had to wake up at like 7:00 am though, me no likey)


Johns Mom has been joining me for Yoga as well :)



John and I went to a Mets game last night, our boys have been KILLING it!


Julie and I went to Chicago last month to visit our friend Sam, needless to say it was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I totally want to go back with John someday.
This is the sky deck by the way,  amazing view, not so scary until you actually step on haha.


 You guys, Veggie deep dish, hand down greatest pizza ever.


We went to a Second City comedy show, it was hilarious!





I LOVED the bean!!!! I wish I could visit it every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment