Saturday, August 1, 2015

Summer... You're pretty alright.

Usually, I have pretty mixed feelings about summer. I am more of a fall/spring kind of gal. This might be because I don't like sweating or because I don't like dressing for summer, but this year you guys, is pretty fantastic. I have been spending a lot of time with my wonderful husband and my family and just celebrating life. I experienced new things like zip lining! and yes it was so fun ;). I try to make the best of every day, even when I come home from work and the day is almost over, i try to push myself to do something fun with my day. 


(at the beach with my family, I love my little nephew Adam!)


(So happy to finally go to the beach with John this year)


(Saw Foo Fighters with Christian, Carolyn and John a couple weeks back. Even with a broken leg they still put on one of the best shows ever)



( Zip lining with my mama! We had a blast. I was scared at first but now I want to zip line everywhere!)


(We went to medieval times with Christian and Carolyn. They brought Adam, which ended up being a big hit for him! He loved it!)


(I was really excited for medieval times... John is making a joke frown here, he is such a joker :P)


(Went to see Say Anything with Julie and Nicole. Fun little ladies night)


(John and I at Julies graduation party)


So this was my summer so far and there is so much more to come! Summer... keep it up, I am just starting to like you all over again ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment