Thursday, December 11, 2014

So It Begins...

Hello all! Welcome to my blog. I decided to make this blog as a replacement for my Facebook. There are many reasons for this decision, John has repeatedly told me how much he dislikes what social media has become and how he wants to delete his. Of course I was like "WHAAA?? Are you crazy??". I love social media and I think it's a great way for everyone to stay in touch and share their lives. Lately, however, I have noticed what my Husband (I'll never get sick of saying that) meant. Facebook is a place where I notice a lot of negativity, politics, rumor spreading (politically speaking), spam, random articles (which I have been guilty of reading from time to time) and other things are being posted and it is just a real bummer. There are so many ups and downs in life that I decided I don't need another thing contributing to the "downs" in my life. As a solution I decided to make this blog for all my family and friends near and far to stay updated on my life! So just bookmark our page on your web browser and check in on us every so often. Let's see how this goes!

P.S. I will still have my Instagram so long as it doesn't become a crappy place to be on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment